How do you define a guy hot?

Hi all sweet ladies and hot guys (still need the definition), what's up?
This is the first ever post from A Girl's Notebook. When I thought what I should write about, the first thought that occurred to my tiny brain was how you define hotness in case of boys. :D :D
So, I roamed around my head and made some points. =))




1.     A handsome guy (with lots of muscles? Smokinggggg hotttttt ;;) )
2.     He has to be smart (which mostly draws the attention of ladies. :D
3.     Nicely dressed.
4.     Can make funny comments and has a great sense of humor.
5.     Who definitely doesn't smoke cause that irritates girls to death (many are going to argue on this B-) )
6.      Caring ones.
7.     Some girls find bad boys hot, not me though except in some movies. /blush
8.     Daring ones….who loves to take challenges. ;;)
9.     Must be a fun guy, now did I say that before?
10.  Boys who are not stubborn (though girls sometimes don’t mind a little stubbornness :) ).
11. Guys with some brains.
12. Guys who can cook really really well. (Me want, me want…. :D :D )
13. Sporty guys.
14. Who loves music and active enough (by active I mean not lazy, you remember the commercial where a kid asks his dad to be horse for him, when the dad suggests he would better be a crocodile, like that)
15. Who doesn’t fight much and girls hate angry mans. X(

Now, there you go. I made 15 points.If you think there are more then you tell me.
By the way, I am surprised by a thing. I got 2 likes even before I released the page A girl’s notebook or invited anyone to like (even before me liking the page). One of them was a guy, now my question is why on earth the guy was searching something like a girl’s notebook? =))


6 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

cool stuff :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

useful points for guys.but u know what gals r mysterious !! their thoughts are different but hope most of da gals have this kinda point of view.
btw i'm u know who :D

A Girl's Notebook said... Best Blogger Tips

ya, definitely, the one who has most interest in these topics:P

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Nice to know---and i found it funny, cause i totally believe in instinct rather than mold myself to be liked by someone !! :D

A Girl's Notebook said... Best Blogger Tips

I see :)

Double I said... Best Blogger Tips

Secrets out :p